Whether it is you or your friend that is getting married, the Raleigh bachelorette party should be celebrated in the most adventurous way possible! A bachelorette day or girl’s weekend doesn’t have to be the same old ideas on Pinterest. Try doing something unique to the area you will be celebrating in. Here are 7 bachelorette party Raleigh NC alternatives that are special to the city of Raleigh:
1. Hiking in William B. Umstead State Park
- Location: Located near Research Triangle in Raleigh on Glenwood Avenue.
- Description: Spend some time outdoors and in nature with your girls. Hiking is fun and a healthy alternative to incorporate into your day. There are over 20 miles worth of trails to explore.
- Length of time: You can choose to take a shorter walk or if you are feeling up for it, go for a more intensive 13-mile (or more) trail. No matter which path you choose though, you are guaranteed gorgeous scenic sites of nature and the diversity found here in North Carolina.
2. Wine and Design Raleigh
- Location: At 1520 Glenwood Avenue on the 3rd floor.
- Description: This is a BRAND-NEW studio in Raleigh that is about to open. Check their site to be one of the first to book your bachelorette party Raleigh NC here. You don’t have to be an artist for this fun activity either. An instructor walks you through the steps for a painting, as you speak to your inner artist and sip on your favorite beverage while doing so.
- Length of time: These classes last about two hours so you have time to hit the town afterward!
3. Tea Party at the Umstead Hotel
- Location: 100 Woodland Pond Drive, Cary, NC 27513
- Description: The Umstead is a 5-star hotel and spa that welcomes anyone to come in to enjoy tea and appetizers. Booking is required in advance so be sure to go online and set your date up.
- Length of time: Tea time is offered Wednesday to Sunday from 2-330 PM, so this is a great activity to pair with any of the others! It is the great break in the middle of your day to feel like royalty with your ladies.
4. Group cooking class at Catering Works
- Location: 2319 Laurelbrook Street, Raleigh, NC 27604
- Description: Catering Works is a catering company based out of Raleigh, which offers onsite group cooking classes. You get brought through the steps of how to prepare and cook a delicious meal, then get to enjoy it afterward. Who knows, you might even decide you want to have them cater your reception after tasting their food and meeting the friendly staff.
- Length of time: You won’t spend more than 2 hours on this experience. Just in time to get out of the kitchen and hit the local bars!
5. Chowing down at a food truck
- Location: Throughout the city of Raleigh
- Description: Raleigh has a multitude of food trucks that call this city home. You are bound to run into some of them while spending the day exploring. You will find many cultures of food offered to satisfy anyone’s hunger.
- Length of time: This is a great stop-and-go experience in between activities during your bachelorette party. You can grab a healthy salad before going out then-late-night pub food when the hunger really sets in!
6. Pondering some art at Artspace
- Location: Their address is 201 East Davie Street in downtown Raleigh.
- Description: This art gallery has many exhibits available to explore. It is the perfect, calm, and relaxing environment to spend with some of your best friends, discussing the artwork. You may even learn something new about one another through this unique experience.
- Length of time: This may take 2-3 hours depending on how long you tend to ponder the artwork on display. You can finish just in time for some good food and drinks afterward.
7. Trolley Pub Raleigh
Of course, we had to include this in the list of unique and fun bachelorette party ideas in Raleigh! Hop onboard our two-hour trolley pub pedal bike. Don’t worry about it being too hard either because we have a motorized engine to help with the tough spots. Sure, you could rent a limo or party bus but then you wouldn’t get to show off your outfits and cute party décor to the outside world. Enjoy some fresh air, great music, your favorite drinks, and make some of the best memories with your best friends!
Visit our page Trolley Pub Raleigh to book this experience. You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook. The great thing too is we offer rides 7 days a week so come out and celebrate with us anytime. We are thrilled to be part of your celebrations leading up to your big day!