Downtown San Antonio Pub Crawl Route
We stop at San Antonio’s best bars on our pub crawl! We are very flexible with going to different places not listed below. Contact us with questions about other options!
We will go over partner bar discounts upon your arrival for the party. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your start time!
- Luxury Crawl – Not only can you enjoy the beautiful Pearl district, we venture a bit south, past the Grotto, the riverwalk and art museum to Luxury. A relaxing, laidback, unique outdoor food and brew spot. To follow this are two more fun stops! Stops are Elsewhere, Porta Rosa, and Burleson.
- Beer Garden and Brewery Crawl – If you like local beer this tour is for you! We venture to a crawler favorite Burleson, then we head to two new Breweries, Road Map and Back Unturned! This tour is tantalizing to your taste buds!
- Pearl Crawl – The Pearl tour takes you in and around the Pearl Brewery area. Great for the modern industrial sight seeing, food stops, coffee shops, retail stores, and SA’s favorite local bars. Stops are Velvet Taco, Pearl, and Bentley’s!
- Broadway/ Downtown San Antonio Pub Crawl – This new route introduces new bars that have popped up in SA! Stops include Box Car, La Roca, and Back Unturned Brewery, or Bentley’s. Y’all the pizza at Back Unturned is AMAZING!
- St. Mary’s Strip – This route takes you up the St. Marys Strip! All the OG bars of SA!