Trolley Pub COVID-19 Update
Trolley Pub of North Carolina is deeply committed to the health and safety of its staff and customers. In light of state entering “Phase Two” of the stay at home order, the company has determined it is legally and ethically able to resume operations under certain restrictions to protect its staff and customers
The following guidelines will continue until the end of phase 2. After Phase Two (earliest date is June 20th), some of these guidelines will be lifted.
“Trolley Pub Special Tour: Get Outside!”
- Run daily until June 20th
- 2 hour special tour
- For groups of 4-7
- BYOB (can drink beer, wine, cider, or seltzer on the Trolley)
- Bluetooth: Jam to your favorite summertime tunes!
- Revised route, stopping at open restaurants and public parks
- Price Cut: $35 per passenger
Staff & Customer Safety Procedures
- Trolleys are sanitized before tours, after tours, and during stops.
- We require you to sign your waiver digitally using your cell phone.
- Hand Sanitizer is available during check in & on the Trolley Pub.
- Staff are required to wear masks & customers are encouraged to wear masks.
- Staff are screened for symptoms (included random temperature checks).
Trolley Pub BOGO Sale
Take advantage of our best sale yet by purchasing a “Trolley Pub: Get Outside! Tour to get a free mixer tour valid for anytime in 2020!
Don’t pass up on this opportunity to get outside & drink in downtown Raleigh with your friends, family, and colleagues!
Vouchers on sale until 06/01/20, vouchers don’t expire.
Your included Trolley Pub driver is required to wear a facemask, sanitize all equipment before and after the tour, and provide hand sanitizer.
Your Music, Your Beer
Trolley Pub tours are BYOB! Feel free to bring your favorite beer, wine, seltzer, or cider aboard! Don’t forget to make a playlist!
Ride Now, Ride Later
Purchase up to 7 tickets & we will match your purchase by providing a Trolley Pub mixer ticket so you can ride again anytime in 2021!