Each tour will begin at the corner of Mifflin Street & Henry Street and head towards State Street. The group can choose between making the grueling Capitol Square hill or make their way back down State Street. Our trolleys are 100% pedal-powered and require the patrons to finish where they began.
Most tours will pick two to three spots to stop at spread throughout our route. Just let your driver know where you’d like to go when you arrive!
If you’re from out of town, our drivers are well-versed in the Madison bar scene and will be happy to make suggestions.
We’ll highlight a few of our favorite stops below…
- Buckingham’s – Enjoy this Regent Street bar with exclusive Trolley specials: Free champagne for Bachelorette/Bachelor/Birthday Guest, pre-tour and post-tour 2-4-1 drinks, and a free round of “Trolley Shots” with a picture of your group on the Trolley
- The Vintage Spirits & Grill – Outdoor seating, 16 beers on tap, and a perfect destination for the first stop. $3 Vintage Co. tap beer under 7% abv & $2 rail mixers
- State Street Brats – Whether you’re looking to put down one of their famous boots or Bloody Mary’s, this is the college bar of Madison, great for any tour.
- Monday’s – Whether your tour is on a Monday, or any other day, stop in for Monday’s famous rails and popcorn
- Camp Trippalindee – Enjoy panoramic views of the Capitol building and Lake Mendota in Madison
- Memorial Union Terrace – After a hard hour and a half of pedaling, nothing beats a glimpse at the sunset over Lake Mendota while enjoying a famous Wisconsin craft beer.
- The Tipsy Cow – a local-favorite with an outdoor patio, delicious cheese curds, and stellar liquor selection