Each tour will begin at our official bar partner, Buckingham’s Bar & Grill located at 802 Regent St, Madison, WI 53715. The group can choose between making the grueling Capitol Square hill or make their way back down State Street. Our trolleys are 100% pedal-powered and require the patrons to finish where they began.
Most tours will pick two to three spots to stop at spread throughout our route. Just let your driver know where you’d like to go when you arrive!
If you’re from out of town, our drivers are well-versed in the Madison bar scene and will be happy to make suggestions.
We’ll highlight a few of our favorite stops below…with some exclusive deals.
- Buckingham’s – Enjoy this Regent Street bar with exclusive Trolley specials: 4 for $14 White Claws + add Pizza or Nachos for $8 more or 4 for $14 Miller Lite Pint Cans + add Pizza or Nachos for $8 more
- The Vintage Spirits & Grill – Outdoor seating, 16 beers on tap, and a perfect destination for the first stop. 2-for-1 Apple Pie Shots, Half-off Craft Beers.
- State Street Brats – Whether you’re looking to put down one of their famous boots or Bloody Mary’s, this is the college bar of Madison, great for any tour.
- Monday’s – Whether your tour is on a Monday, or any other day, stop in for Monday’s famous rails and popcorn
- Camp Trippalindee – Enjoy panoramic views of the Capitol building and Lake Mendota in Madison. $3 Trolley Shots (Rotating Bartender’s Choice), $5 Boozy Slushies (2 Flavors).
- Memorial Union Terrace – After a hard hour and a half of pedaling, nothing beats a glimpse at the sunset over Lake Mendota while enjoying a famous Wisconsin craft beer.
- The Tipsy Cow – a local-favorite with an outdoor patio, delicious cheese curds, and stellar liquor selection
Choose Your Stops
Meet us at our official bar partner, Buckingham’s Bar & Grill located at 802 Regent St.
Error: The account for trolleypubmadison needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page