If you don’t have enough people for a full tour, or you prefer to socialize with other people, you can purchase Mixer Tickets (individual seats). Our legendary Mixer Tickets are only $35 each.
All Mixer Tours are two hours and make two to three stops (15-20 minute each) along the way. Your driver will customize the route each time based on the riders and requests.
- Buckingham’s – Enjoy this Regent Street bar with exclusive Trolley specials: 4 for $14 White Claws + add Pizza or Nachos for $8 more or 4 for $14 Miller Lite Pint Cans + add Pizza or Nachos for $8 more
- The Vintage Spirits & Grill – Outdoor seating, 16 beers on tap, and a perfect destination for the first stop. 2-for-1 Apple Pie Shots, Half-off Craft Beers.
- State Street Brats – Whether you’re looking to put down one of their famous boots or Bloody Mary’s, this is the college bar of Madison, great for any tour.
- Monday’s – Whether your tour is on a Monday, or any other day, stop in for Monday’s famous rails and popcorn
- Camp Trippalindee – Enjoy panoramic views of the Capitol building and Lake Mendota in Madison. $3 Trolley Shots (Rotating Bartender’s Choice), $5 Boozy Slushies (2 Flavors).
- Memorial Union Terrace – After a hard hour and a half of pedaling, nothing beats a glimpse at the sunset over Lake Mendota while enjoying a famous Wisconsin craft beer.
- The Tipsy Cow – a local-favorite with an outdoor patio, delicious cheese curds, and stellar liquor selection