If you don’t have enough people for a full tour, or you prefer to socialize with other people, you can purchase Mixer Tickets (individual seats). Our legendary Mixer Tickets are only $35 each.
All Mixer Tours are two hours and make two to three stops (15-20 minute each) along the way. Your driver will customize the route each time based on the riders and requests.
- Buckingham’s – Enjoy this Regent Street bar with exclusive Trolley specials: Free champagne for Bachelorette/Bachelor/Birthday Guest, pre-tour and post-tour 2-4-1 drinks, and a free round of “Trolley Shots” with a picture of your group on the Trolley
- The Vintage Spirits & Grill – Outdoor seating, 16 beers on tap, and a perfect destination for the first stop. $3 Vintage Co. tap beer under 7% abv & $2 rail mixers
- State Street Brats – Whether you’re looking to put down one of their famous boots or Bloody Mary’s, this is the college bar of Madison, great for any tour.
- Monday’s – Whether your tour is on a Monday, or any other day, stop in for Monday’s famous rails and popcorn
- Camp Trippalindee – Enjoy panoramic views of the Capitol building and Lake Mendota in Madison
- Memorial Union Terrace – After a hard hour and a half of pedaling, nothing beats a glimpse at the sunset over Lake Mendota while enjoying a famous Wisconsin craft beer.
- The Tipsy Cow – a local-favorite with an outdoor patio, delicious cheese curds, and stellar liquor selection