If you don’t have enough people for a full tour, or you prefer to socialize with other people, you can purchase Mixer Tickets (individual seats). Our legendary Mixer Tickets are only $35 each.
All Mixer Tours are two hours and make two to three stops (15-20 minute each) along the way. Your driver will customize the route each time based on the riders and requests.
- Buckingham’s – Enjoy this Regent Street bar with exclusive Trolley specials: 4 for $14 White Claws + add Pizza or Nachos for $8 more or 4 for $14 Miller Lite Pint Cans + add Pizza or Nachos for $8 more
- The Vintage Spirits & Grill – Outdoor seating, 16 beers on tap, and a perfect destination for the first stop. 2-for-1 Apple Pie Shots, Half-off Craft Beers.
- State Street Brats – Whether you’re looking to put down one of their famous boots or Bloody Mary’s, this is the college bar of Madison, great for any tour.
- Monday’s – Whether your tour is on a Monday, or any other day, stop in for Monday’s famous rails and popcorn
- Camp Trippalindee – Enjoy panoramic views of the Capitol building and Lake Mendota in Madison. $3 Trolley Shots (Rotating Bartender’s Choice), $5 Boozy Slushies (2 Flavors).
- Memorial Union Terrace – After a hard hour and a half of pedaling, nothing beats a glimpse at the sunset over Lake Mendota while enjoying a famous Wisconsin craft beer.
- The Tipsy Cow – a local-favorite with an outdoor patio, delicious cheese curds, and stellar liquor selection
Warning: The account for trolleypubmadison needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 31, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page