South End Route
Once the center of Charlotte’s mill industry, today South End is the home of high end retail, a myriad of dining options, a growing brewery scene, and some of Charlotte’s most exciting nightlife. Choose two or three South End Charlotte bars for your bicycle drinking tour; simply let your driver know when you get on board!
- The Unknown Brewery – One our favorite breweries in Charlotte, the Unknown Brewery has exploded on the North Carolina brewing scene in recent years. The taproom is enormous with an open brewing area flush with party games, a great selection of beer (our favorite is the Ginger Wheat), and food trucks.
- All American Pub – Craft cocktails, great food, chic decor, and an open patio make this one of the best stops in Charlotte. It’s a popular spot for Trolley Pub and the vibes inside always help bring the party.
- Tyber Creek Pub – Tyber creek is a popular and lively Irish Pub, perfect for a Trolley Pub tour. With beautiful traditional wood and tiling, an outdoor patio and great snacks, you don’t want to miss this stop.
South End Food Tour Route
While the Trolley Pub Charlotte South End tour route has plenty of breweries & bars to choose from, you will also have the choice to stop and grab a bite on your tour. Eat at one of the options highlighted below or bring it along to enjoy as you pedal around while having the option to drink your own beverages. Not sure where to stop? Ask your driver for advice at the beginning of your tour to get the most up to date options!
- Pepperbox Doughnuts – Our go-to stop if you and your crew want to take a break from pedaling & enjoy South End’s chef-driven donut shop with vegan-friendly options.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams – Getting a little warm while pedaling or have a sweet tooth? Ask your driver to stop here for a quick scoop of creative flavors of ice cream & frozen yogurt made from local ingredients.
- Krispy Kreme Vending Machine – A highlight in South End and a Trolley Pub Driver favorite, this 24-hour doughnut vending machine dispenses their most popular flavors of doughnuts. This vending machine is a quick stop to give you the boost you need in between bar stops.