You deserve to go out and have an amazing ladies’ night before your big day! Charlotte, North Carolina is a perfect destination to do just that. There are many activities you can enjoy whether you want to get outdoors, be active, artsy, or simply relax and indulge a little with your best girls. Here are six fun bachelorette party ideas you can start planning for today.
This state park has over 5,000 acres and a lake you can visit and do some recreational activities such as fishing or canoeing. Equipment rentals are available onsite. Check out https://www.ncparks.gov/crowders-mountain-state-park for further information, including their calendar of events to see if anything is going on during your visit.
- Location: Crowders Mountain State Park is in Gaston County, North Carolina, being roughly 30 miles outside of Charlotte.
- Length of time: There are varying trails you can take and follow so it is up to you if you want to spend a couple hours or the entire day exploring the mountainous views. The park hours are 7 AM until 9 PM so you will have plenty of nightlife left afterward too.
NoDa has art galleries to please anyone’s taste from historic to modern to creative art such as tattoo galleries. If you are feeling artsy yourselves, there are even DIY shops to stop in for a class such as clay making or painting.
- Location: NoDa is located in Charlotte and is the historic arts and entertainment district of the city. It is well known for its abundance of art galleries that you can visit and explore in the area.
- Length of time: There are many art galleries and shops in the area that can entertain you all day, so it is entirely up to you which ones you want to stop in at. The cool part about NoDa is that you can break at any time with the delicious local eats the town has to offer as well as hip dive bars.
This theatre is known for its unique feel and experience while there. Check their calendar of events at http://www.fillmorenc.com/ to see if there are any upcoming shows that spike your interest!
- Location: The theatre is located just outside of Uptown Charlotte at the NC Music Factory.
- Length of time: Make a night out of this experience. Head out into the city beforehand for a bite to eat then go have a blast with your girls, jamming out to great music, enjoying a cold beer, and making memories that will last forever.
This is an outdoor facility that offers many recreational activities, such as rock climbing, biking, rafting, ziplining, and more. Even if you are not feeling the outdoor sports scene, they offer craft brews and you usually get the chance to listen to great live music. They even have yoga classes with wine tasting. How perfect is that for a bachelorette party? Go to https://usnwc.org/ to choose your adventure today!
- Location: The facility is on Whitewater Center Parkway in Charlotte, NC.
- Length of time: This is another great activity that you can choose whether you make a day of it or not, depending on what activities you all want to take part in. You can arrive in the early afternoon, book a raft or paddleboards for a couple hours, then be done and ready to go out on the night scene in downtown.
Skip straight to dessert with this menu full of goodies for any sweet tooth craving. You can even get it to go if you are feeling like going back to your hotel room, watching your favorite chick flicks, and treating yourself to your choice of dessert!
- Location: The address for this hipster dessert and cocktail lounge is 500 West 5th Street #120, Charlotte, NC.
- Length of time: This is a perfect activity to pair with any of the others. You can go spend an hour or two indulging in some amazing treats and drinks before or after any other outings you and your ladies have planned. The bar is open from 5PM to 2 AM daily, except for Mondays they are closed.
Not to say we are biased on this one, but our Trolley Pub tour is the PERFECT ladies night out for a bachelorette party in Charlotte, North Carolina. There is enough space for all your best girls, you get to ride through the city showing off your outfits, you will get to stop at some of the best spots for drinks, blast your favorite music, and we promise you will be laughing and smiling the entire time! Plus, you will leave with some of the cutest Instagram pictures to post and have everyone wishing they were in on the fun. It’s all about the selfies, right?
This is a 2-hour ride so it gives you plenty of time to continue your night out afterward or even end your night with us. Book your pub tour today! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook to check out how much fun previous parties have had. We look forward to sharing this experience with you and celebrating your future adventures!